Friday, November 14, 2008

I Lived in Heaven









I LIVED IN HEAVEN
Words and Music by Janeen Jacobs Brady, b. 1934

I lived in heaven a long time ago, it is true;
Lived there and loved there with people I know. So did you.
Then Heavenly Father presented a beautiful plan,
All about earth and eternal salvation for man.

Lily

Father said he needed someone who had enough love
To give his life so we all could return there above.
There was another who sought for the honor divine.
Jesus said, "Father, send me, and the glory be thine".

Trillium7

Jesus was chosen, and the Messiah he came,
Conquering evil and death through his glorious name,
Giving us hope of a wonderful life ye to be -
Home in that heaven where father is waiting for me.

Flower


Now the Lord had shown unto me, Abraham, the intelligences that were organized before the world was; and among all these there wre may of the noble and great ones;And God saw thes souls that they were good, and he stood in the midst of them, and he said: These I will make my rulers; for he stood among those that were spirits, adn he saw that they were good, and he said unto me: Abraham, thou art one of them; thou was chosen before thou was born.
- Abraham 3:22-23

Nun hatte der Herr mir, Abraham, die Intelligenzen gezeig, die geformt wurden, ehe die Welt war; und unter allen diesen waren viele von den Edlen und Grossen;
und Gott sah diese Seelen, dass sie gut waren, und er stand mitten unter ihnnen, und er sprach: Diese werde ich zu meinen Herrschern machen; denn er stand unter denen, die Geister waren, und er sah, dass sie gut waren; und er sprach zu mir: Abraham, du bist einer von ihnen; du wurdest erwaehlt, ehe du geboren wurdest.

- Abraham 3:22-23

And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dweel,
And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them.....

- Abraham 3:24-25

Und da stand einer unter ihnen, der war wie Gott, und er sprach zu denen, die bei ihm waren: Wir wollen hinabgehen; denn dort gibt es Raum, und wir wollen von diesen Stoffen nehmen, und wir wollen eine Erde machen, worauf diese wohnen koennen;
und wir wollen sie hierdurch pruefen und sehen, ob sie alles tun werden, was auch immer der Herr, ihr Gott, ihnen gebietet...

- Abraham 3:24-25

And the Lord said: Whom shall I send? And one answered like unto the Son of Man: Here am I, send me. And another answered and said: Here am I, send me. And the Lord said: I will send the first.
- Abraham 3:27

Und der Herr sprach: Wen soll ich senden? Und einer wi des Menschen Sohn antwortete: Hier bin ich, sende mich! Und ein anderer antwortete und sprach: Hier bin ich, sende mich! Und der Herr sprach: Ich werde den ersten senden.
-Abraham 3:27

And I, the Lord God, spake unto Moses, saying: That Satan, whom thou has commanded in the name of mine Only Begotten, is the same which was from the beginning, and he came before me, saying - Behold, here am I, send me, I will be thy son, and I will redeem all mankind, that one sould shall not be lost, and surely I will do it; wherefore give me thine honor.
But, behold, my Beloved Son, which was my Beloved and Chosen from the beginning, said unto me - Father, thy will be done, and the glory be thine forever.

- Moses 4:1-2

Und ich, der Herr, Gott, sprach zu Mose, naemlich: Jener Satan, dem du im Namen meines Einziggezeugten geboten hast, ist derselbe, der von Anfang an gewesen ist; und er trat vor mich und sprach: Siehe, hier bin ich, sende mich; ich will dein Sohn sein, udn ich will die ganze Menschheit erloesen, dass auch nicht eine Seele verlorengeht, und gewiss werde ich es tun; darum gib mir deine Ehre.
Aber siehe: Mein geliebter Sohn, der mein Geliebter und Erwaehlter von Anfang an war, sprach zu mir: Vater, dein Wille geschehe, und die Herrlichkeit sei dein immerdar.

- Mose 4:1-2

No comments: