Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Lived in Heaven




(Sorry that the last 30 seconds or so got chopped out somehow. I will upload a better version and put it up later....)

I LIVED IN HEAVEN
Words and Music by Janeen Jacobs Brady, b. 1934

I lived in heaven a long time ago, it is true;
Lived there and loved there with people I know. So did you.
Then Heavenly Father presented a beautiful plan,
All about earth adn eternal salvation for man.

Father said he needed someone who had enough love
To give his life so we all could return there above.
There was another who sought for the honor divine.
Jesus said, "Father, send me, and the glory be thine".

Jesus was chosen, and the Messiah he came,
Conquering evil and death through his glorious name,
Giving us hope of a wonderful life yet to be -
Home in that heaven where father is waiting for me.

No comments: