Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bringing the World His Truth

Bringing the World His Truth: Facts and other important information about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, as told by one who is a member of the above-mentioned Church.

I originally tried to share the Gospel online by setting up the Blog Page http://raymondteodoakawasbedeutetjemanden.blogspot.com/. However, with very few people visiting this site and writing comments about what I have posted, I have decided to create a new blog page and give it a more appropriate title. http://raymondteodoakawasbedeutetjemanden.blogspot.com/ will no longer be used to share my spiritual thoughts; it will now be used as a basis for introducing myself and sharing with others my talents and interests, and what I have been up to. Please refer to this website now for any information regarding the church.

Also, please feel free to email me with any questions you may have about the church, and I will do my best to answer them for you. My email address is was_bedeutet_jemanden@hotmail.com

No comments: