Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Heavenly Father Loves Me (English)






Me playing "My Heavenly Father Loves Me"


MY HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES ME

Words and Music by Clara W. McMaster, b. 1904


Whenever I hear the song of a bird

Magpie1

Or look at the blue, blue sky,

The things we saw on the hike2

Whenever I feel the rain on my face

Flower1

Or the wind as it rushes by,

Bottlebrush12

Whenever I touch a velvet rose

The lone white rose

Or walk by a lilac tree,

Gum tree

I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heavenly Father created for me.

Morning View1

He gave me my eyes that I might see
The color of butterfly wings.

Hall of Mirrors1

He gave me my ears that I might hear
The magical sound of things.

Me at TFY2002a

He gave me my life, my mind, my heart:
I thank him reverently
For all his creations, of which I'm a part.

Me again2

Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me.


My first and only snowman2

No comments: